We are delighted to announce that we achieved a overall Good for our Ofsted inspection.
Summary of the key findings
- Teaching is of high quality so children make good progress towards the early learning goals.
- Children form strong bonds and emotional attachments with their key persons. This helps them feel secure and have a strong sense of belongings. The key person buddy system ensures continuity of care, particularly for babies.
- Children behave exceptionally well because staff have high expectations and set very clear boundaries. Children are praised and rewarded for their efforts, and their work is valued and displayed around the nursery.
- Children are well supported because of their strong partnership with parents and other professionals. Parents receive regular information about their child’s progress. They appreciate the high quality care and good education provided.
- Staff work closely with receiving schools to ensure that children are well prepared for the move to school.
- The acting manager provides strong leadership for a reflective staff team. Systems for the monitoring and evaluating the provision overall are effective and take into account the views of parents, children and staff